When the name of your shop has ‘One Stop Shop’ in it, you need to be able to back it up. That’s exactly what the crew from Bill Dunn One Stop Shop, in Huntington Beach, have done. Sitting atop American Legend Havoc wheels, this knock-out Pro-Touring Camaro is one hell of a showcase of their car building capabilities.
When it debuted on the MagnaFlow stand (SEMA 2017), it stopped everyone in their tracks. Naturally, a lot of this was due to its American Legend forged billet, 3-piece Pro-Touring Series wheels. The striking 18×8 and 18×9.5 rolling stock was custom-finished with double-dark tint centers (machined inserts) along with gloss-coated, brushed finished inner and outer hoops.
This level of detail extends to every facet of this frame-off rebuild – especially the interior which has been fabricated in a completely custom way. The build team expertly combined classic and contemporary styling, covered in high-quality leathers and suede, with subtle accents tying it all together.
It really is a work of art – bordering on being more of a manufacturer concept car than your typical muscle car build. But what else would you expect from a store with a long history as a high-end upholstery shop?
Dubbed ‘SUMMIT’, other highlights include a 430hp LS3 crate motor and 4L60E four-speed automatic through a J&S Gear 9-inch differential and a full stainless steel MagnaFlow system.
Its BeCool radiator enables the engine to keep its cool, while a Restomod Air A/C system looks after the occupant’s comfort levels. Toyo Proxes tires, combined with all new suspension and dinner-plate-sized disc brakes from Classic Performance Products (CPP) to make it stop, steer and accelerate far better than your average ’71 Camaro. Bodywise, the fresh Classic Industries sheet metal has been finished in “House of Kolor Tangelo Pearl” to make it look far better than your average ‘71 Camaro – especially with the Fesler Built flush-fitting front and rear glass.
It’s fair to say that no part of this remarkable Second-Gen has been left untouched. Every single facet has been restored, remodeled or revised. Take a bow Bill Dunn One Stop Shop, this is one outstanding ride and an impressive promotional piece.
Bill Dunn One Stop Shop would like to thank:
- American Legend Wheels – Pro-Touring Series 3-piece forged billet wheels
- Be Cool Inc. – Radiator
- Classic Industries – Body panels, front and rear bumpers, headlamps, park lamps, taillamps, trim, and weatherstripping, fiberglass door panels, rear seat shelf, kick panels, and sail panels
- Classic Performance Products | CPP – Suspension and brakes
- Dakota Digital – Gauges
- Fesler Built – Flush-mounted glass
- House Of Kolor | Valspar – Paint: Tangelo Pearl
- Ididit, Inc. – Steering column
- Mac Tools – Shop tools & equipment
- MagnaFlow – Exhaust
- NAPA Auto Parts – Shop tools & equipment
- PowerBass USA – Stereo
- RESTOMOD AIR – HVAC
- Romero’s Upholstery Supplies – Upholstery supplies
- Spectre Performance – Air intake
- Tanks Inc. – Fuel system
- Toyo Tires – Proxes tires
- Bill Dunn One Stop Shop – Builder, Upholstery
- Kindig It Design – Exterior door handles
- Guaranty Chevrolet – Engine and transmission
- J&S Gear Co. – Rear Axle